This is a DIY project, which you can create pretty easily. The result is a Christmas tree which changes it's color automatically, looking really cool and making a good mood in your home.
You will need:
- the attached 3D models printed out (the placeholder can be printed out simply with normal settings, but the Christmas tree should be printed out in vase mode - https://goo.gl/YAvigH)
- a 5mm Cycling RGB LED (https://goo.gl/gdDYvB)
- one cr3032 coin cell - 3V battery
- one cr3032 plastic battery holder (https://goo.gl/qMrqX4)
- hot glue or any other glue
- some hand tools and solder
- basic crafting skills
You have to solder the positive side of the battery holder to the LED anode and the negative side to the cathode (shown on the pictures). You have to place the battery into the battery holder. You can use the little piece of plastic placeholder as a switch, just simply pressing it between the battery and the connector, so it interrupts the circuit. You need some hot glue to glue the whole thing in to the Christmas tree.
If you have any questions, you can ask me. Have fun!
20% at placeholder, 0% at the tree
The placeholder can be printed out simply with normal settings, but the Christmas tree should be printed out in vase mode - https://goo.gl/YAvigH