(please feel welcome to check out, all of my other designs under my profile :P https://www.thingiverse.com/The_Craft_Dude/designs )
This is a Raspberry Pi case, designed to work with the Raspberry Pi 3, it is designed look like the Trash can Mac Pro.
The intention with this case is being used as a small diy desktop PC/Mac Pro alternative.
please note that this model is designed to fit (2x) 40x40x10mm 5V PC fans (colored red in the pictures)
Both the internal fan mound and Raspberry Pi mount, can be mounted with either screws and nuts, or glue, the same counts for the fans (the screw and nut parts, i do not recommend glueing in the fans.
- Since i could not find a way to mount the pi, so the usb ports was accessible, i choose to designed this "case" to have a small opening on the back at the bottom, so you can wire an extension usb cable out from the inside of the "case", this was the best way i could think of, since not everyone have the same USB hub, but most USB extension cords are shaped more or les the same, and they are cheap and easy to make.
The idea with this case was also, that this case was supposed to be used with a wireless keyboard an mouse, for the mac like feeling ;)
if there are any problems, please let me know.
PLEASE NOTE!: SOME OF THE FILES ARE BIG, SO NOT EVERYONE MIGHT BE ABLE TO PRINT THIS, UNLESS YOU SPLIT THE FILES INTO DIFFRENT PARTS.<<
- redesigned top fan mount.
- modified raspberry pi mount.
- modified and fixed frame.
- fixed shell.
- special thanks to " Melanie_T " for letting me know about some of the problems, and also check out her made version of this, it looks awesome in black and blue :D
(changes to the design might occur unnoticed in the future)