UPDATE : 02/05/2017
Switched license from CC NC to public domain !
UPDATE : 31/08/2012
- Finished basic version of x_carriage
- Finished basic version of Z axis elements
- Added updated main .scad file (doboz_v2 0.1.scad)
- Added pictures and video of Z axis
- Please see the github repository for more up to date information
This is preliminary work for an h-bot configuration based reprap, with a rather large build volume.
The main advantage of this kind of setup is its mechanical simplicity, so with that in mind, I plan to make this very easy to build and hopefully just as easy to calibrate etc.
This is of course fully parametric!
-Requires the MCad library
- H-bot design
- Maximum build size (not set in stone): 220350400 mm
-first Z platform movement test:
For now this is still in the very early prototyping phase, so almost nothing is in a 100% usable state, but I hope to have a fully working prototype by September.
Until then, expect the files to change a lot !
(and feedback is always welcome)
I will update files here regularly , but you can always find the latest version here https://github.com/kaosat-dev/Doboz-2
Things that are finalized:
- X ends
- X carriage
- Z axis elements
Next to be finalized:
Extruder, hot end holder etc
Not done at all:
- "box" structure angle elements : not
Bom:(totally incomplete for now)
- 8mm smooth rods (4X for X/Y axis, 2x for Z axis)
- lm8UU linear bearings X10
- 5mm wood plank (used for build platform)
- 4mm dia nuts & bolts (12mm long) X6 for x_ends