I replaced an 110° and 3.8 mm distortion free lens for my sj4000, and now it's not match the waterproof case! Time to install an UV filter.
- Print both parts.
- Clear fluff, carefully.
- Clear threads, be sure two parts could be screwed smoothly.
- Screw a 37 mm UV filter onto the adapter, be sure it could be screwed smoothly.
- Clear them again.
- Put the base ring on sj4000, and screw the adapter on the ring.
- Could hold a sj4000 with a 3 mm projected (from the sheath) lens.
- This adapter is more stable than things from shopping websites, but will still loose if you pull it directly.
- Pull it directly if you gonna disassemble it, don't try to screw it back.
- This will wearing the panel of sj4000.
xy size compensation(slic3r) = -0.13