This is a modified case to replace the stock Case for the TBS race tracker. I wanted to make this case so i could move the antenna to the outside for better a better connection. I was also having problems with my unit freezing up and i had to let the battery die before it would shut down, so i added a switch to solve this problem.
Additional items needed
mini latching push button switch
roughly 2 inch wire 12-14 guage i believe.
1) Remove the electronics from the original case.
2) De-solder the hot wire from the board.
3) Solder roughly 2 inch wire to the board in place of the original hot lead from the battery and leave the other end open for now.
4) Cut the shrink wrap from around antenna and remove,
5) Run antenna lead through top 3d printed plate through the second hole from the top right and then through original bolt hole on the upper right side of board, connect to pin on the board.
6) Pre-tin the switch blades, place into hole on the side of bottom case and start the plastic nut.
7) Solder positive lead from board and positive lead from battery to each opposing blade on the switch. this must be done inside of the case with the switch installed, so be careful not to burn yourself or the case.
8) Place board into case insuring that if fits, place cover on and install two m3 bolts to the bottom two holes
9) place the antenna support over the antenna and install the remaining 2 m3 bolts.
Clean any stringing up and use a drill bit to fit bolt holes.