3d Reprap Delta printer with a wooden frame, the frame can be produced on a CNC machine or laser cutter.
- Uses 3mm threaded rod cut to size for the platform bolts, carriage bots and connector rods.
- 8mm smooth rod and LM8UU bearings, 3 per carriage for added stability.
- Z min probe for auto bed leveling
- Z min probe is activated by a servo mounted on the frame
- LCD control panel
- Tidy and compact
- Small foot print
- Heated bed to enable both ABS and PLA
- 170 x 170 x 170 (mm) print volume
- 3mm filament
- Handy reel holder
web site http://3dprinter.kiwi.nz/
Fixed and re-added the DXF files:
The wooden parts are designed to cut on a CNC using a 3.175mm bit.
The two types of wood used are 5mm MDF (probably 4.75mm) and 9mm ply
Paint both sides of the MDF in any colour you like before machining. My CNC has a max sheet size of 600x400mm so I cut the MDF in 2 parts)
Assemble and glue the platform parts with PVA.
The plastic parts are printed in ABS