by 7Fish, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
this is developed to study Articulated tail design for dragons and snake tails as well improve ball joint's design and it's hold tension strength from rip offed from it's soket.
1) Please be careful not be confused between sets and parts, part number is not ingraved.
2) Body Segments without prebuilt supports are in Zip File. Please Don't chagne oriented Direction to vertically, it reasons are to protect the ball from strain under the soket and scales that may can broken off
3) Assemble Tail tip 02 (Flat tail fin) will need glue to put together
4) if you have trouble the Ball into soket, grind or shave ball's top and bottom about 1mm and try again.
How I Designed This
This snake is consist of Head(Jaw, Tung, Eye) and body (climb up scale by 103% each which Tail set 20~21 and Climb down by scale 98% each which Tail set 22~31 and Tail Tip.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Sea Serpent by 7Fish is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving 7Fish a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure 7Fish would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).