My special designed filament holder are directly for the original ULTIMAKER 3 (UM3) spools.
Until now I use it for the 350g and 750g spools of 2.85mm filament (see pictures).
- Easy to clamp or unloose in the spool
- Best way of storing the filament spools
- Spools are better stackable
- No unraveling of the filament
- End of filament doesn't have to be fixed in the small hole and the danger of breaking filament
I'm looking forward to your feedback and especially if it works as well for the other material spools.
If you put the part on the side there is just a small need for support (for the two pins at the ends)
Break away the small support material.
You need a little more pressure for the first time to bring the filament through the hole.