I am a designer of the following "Turboprop Engine".
I made 3rd Engine recently.
Some parts were modified for easy printing and assembly as follows;
- 02-03 Comp-IGV-case01 → 101ws : Add a boss to secure.
- 03-09,10 Interm-Case Cut01, 02 → Interm-Case 01ws : One pieace type to improve alignment.
- 04-08 Turbine-HP-NGV01 → Turbine-HP-NGV101 : Thicker Vanes - improve rigidity.
- 04-10 Turbine-IP-NGV01 → Turbine-IP-NGV101 : Thicker Vanes - improve rigidity.
- 04-12 Turbine-LP-NGV01 → Turbine-LP-NGV101 : Thicker Vanes - improve rigidity.
- 04-09 Turbine-HP-Rotor01 → Turbine-HP-Rotor101 : Thicker Blades - improve rigidity.
- 04-10 Turbine-IP-Rotor01 → Turbine-IP-Rotor101 : Thicker Blades - improve rigidity.
- 04-12 Turbine-LP-Rotor01 → Turbine-LP-Rotor101 : Thicker Blades - improve rigidity.
- 04-07 Turbine-Case101b → Turbine-Case201b : Improve NGV position.
- 04-14 Turbine-Shaft01 → Turbine-Shaft201 : Improve rotor position.
And "Rotational Stand" is added. See Photo.
- Additional rework
If there is not made the slot of AL Tube aft end, please make a slot for turning.
-STL files (6 files): See photo.
- AL Tube and Piano Wire and Wood plate: See photo.
- Wood Screws: Appropriate screws can be used.
- Assembly Points: STL parts position will be adjusted by the model you made.
- 3D printing settings: No special requirement.
It expects to become easy to make as possible.
Still this is not the model to print and assemble easily, I hope your perseverance too.
Thank you for your interest.