What is MiniRailway
I like OpenRailway project but most of their models are scaled 1:32 and are not scalable down to 1:120 (TT) or 1:160 (N) (or it's too difficult). So I'm creating this series called MiniRailway for small scales up to H0 (bigger scales would lack details). Models in this series have STLs for scales H0, TT, N and Z or should be customizable.
Models of wagons are published without wheels but you can modify model in customizer to fit any bogies you have.
Uacs is code name for czechoslovakian 4-axle bulk materials carriages.
Similar wagons were made in few versions in years 1961-1987 mainly in Poprad, Slovakia and are still often in use especially as a lime and cement transport.
This model is of the first version Raj 495 built by ČKD Tatra Praha Smíchov and ZVVZ Milevsko, Czech republic.
For "nicer" bridges print them with settings:
- perimeters: 2
- top, bottom solid layers: 0
- infill: 50% rectilinear
All size settings are taken as precisely as possible from real wagon plans so you shouldn't touch them.
You can set
- model_scale = model scale
- bolt_hole = diameter of the bolt holes (use 0.1 mm tighter than the bolt, default is 2.4 for M2.5)
- bogie_offset, bogie_pivot_d, bogie_pivot_h = settings of the pivot cylinder: offset from the edge of wagon (excluding bumpers), diameter and height respectively
- chassis_wall_thickness - it can affect wheel module turning so it should be set ad hoc
- include_bumpers_to_chassis [true / false] = do bumpers as a part of the chassis (easier but not so realistic) or separately (there will be holes prepared for bumpers instead)
- H0 = 1:87 ->
scale = 87
- TT = 1:120 ->
scale = 120
- N = 1:160 ->
scale = 160
- Z = 1:220 ->
scale = 220