Eachine produced a new FPV receiver for Fatshark goggles called Pro58. It incorporates an STM32F1 processor which can be used with different firmwares.
Main information source is on RC Groups https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?2904311-Eachine-PRO58-RX-Diversity-40CH-5-8G-OLED-SCAN-VRX-FPV-Receiver
Unfortunately the module bay on the Fatshark Attitude V3/V4 is a bit to small to accept most of the Dominator receivers. With a small bridge build from pin headers you can fit at least the Eachine Pro58 to the Attitude V3/V4 googles without grinding or milling.
- 1pc. 9 pin (male) curved header pin 2.54mm spacing
- 1pc. 9 pin female header 5mm high version (normal is 8/8.5mm) 2.54mm spacing
- 1pc. This 3D Printed STL :))
- Mount the curved header into the socket of the goggles and mount the female header on the Pro58
- Put the module on the googles. The module pins should be app. between the curved pins (sorry no picture) and the plastic parts of both header sould have contact.
- If so, remove the module and bend the pins slightly into the direction of the corresponding curved header pin. Check once again.
- If satisfied, apply 2 drops of super glue CAREFULLY to curved header plastic and install the module. Wait until the guled cured and remove the unit. Now glue the complete plastic together.
- Solder the pins together.
- If using Achilles FW https://achillesfpv.eu/ you can add the OSD mod on the back side. I added a small Picoblade cable for upcoming updates also.
- Reinstall bridge and module.
- Cover has a slight fit. Apply some doubled-sided tape between googles and cover, if needed.
Enjoy this FPV receiver on your Attitude:)
Test print done with PLA and ABS without problems. Print with the flat side down. I always use a raft.