This is a remix of themathbook's Hogwarts Castle Lamp (thing:1935893).
Changes I made:
- I hollowed out the windows and the interior so light can shine through.
- The original design had a hole in the base where the tea candle would sit on the table and poke through the base into the castle. In my design, the tea candle sits in the base and the castle goes over it.
- The hole in the base is designed to hold a normal sized artificial tea candle which you can find in many stores like Walmart or DollarTree. The base has a small indention the same size as the castle base so the castle can nest on the base.
Notes about Printing:
- No supports needed
- A lighter color is needed if you want to see the light through the plastic or you can use a darker color if you only want the light to shine through the windows and doorway.
- Scaling: The Castle is a very tight fit (an exact fit) into the Base. Depending on your printer, you may want to scale the castle to 98% or the base to 102%.
Special Thanks to user alexcagliari
Thank you to alexcagliari for letting me know I uploaded the wrong file which was not scaled to the other piece. The new files are posted and fit as they should.