The like a proper design should be, USB jack is on the back of the Printrbot. I decided to do the same with the power plug so it was easier to connect. This also moved the PSU away from the printer for easier plugging and work on things.
To mount this I used the printed part as a template to cut out a hole in the back plate of the frame with a Dremel.
The female side of the plug can be salvaged from any old computer motherboards or be found at places like Digikey or surplus stores. The cable and male plug are actually from my original power supply because I removed the other cables and upgraded the gauge of wire going to my printer. This can be found at surplus stores or computer stores that sell parts for modular power supplies.
Once I soldered the male to female cable, the female plug was crazy glued onto the mount and then screwed onto the base with some of the remaining Printrbot screws and nuts.