This set expands the OpenForge Bridge by allowing you to create destroyed bridges.
For instructions on how to get started with OpenForge, we have a set of tutorials. Want to sell OpenForge prints? Want to use OpenForge designs in your product, check out the license FAQ.
OpenForge is now a patron supported project. I use the resources that my patrons give me in order to get the resources to let me create more sophisticated tiles with a greater level of detail. Please, support me, and I’ll deliver an ongoing stream of awesome gaming terrain. You can find more about OpenForge and Masterwork Tools at our:
For maximum flexibility, print:
- 2 each bridge_arch.wall.broken & bridge_arch.wall.broken.mirrored (magnetic or not)
- 2 each bridge_top.wall.broken & bridge_top.wall.broken.mirrored (magnetic or not)
- 2 bridge_arch.center.broken (1x or 2x, magnetic or not)
- 2 bridge_top.center.broken (1x or 2x, magnetic or not)
- 2 each bridge_arch.center.broken.2 & bridge_arch.center.broken.2.mirrored (1x or 2x, magnetic or not)
- 2 each bridge_top.center.broken.2 & bridge_top.center.broken.2.mirrored (1x or 2x)