I wanted to print one of these at the largest possible size in my printer. At about 200% size the required filament was more than a spool. So I had to learn the scad and printed one that failed. I ended up editing a bunch more of that file and learning a whole lot about scad in the process. I finally got one to print that works and it's a 280mm diameter sphere! Thanks for the model.
I've attached my edited scad file and have a few comments on the lines I edited. Unfortunately, I didn't comment everything I edited, but you'd be able to compare the two files to find the ones I missed.
Due to a comment by punkonjunk I thought I'd point out that with a print of this size you should use a program to make a test slice of this and check to see that it's even going to work. I used a .5 nozzle running quite slowly, the whole print took somewhere in the neighborhood of 60 hours and requires around 800 grams of filament.
I've uploaded the .stl file that was the segment I used to test. It contains the thin sections of wall as well as the pins so you can see how your settings are working. I probably printed around 8 of these things before getting everything right.
I've also included the tool I created to slip down between the sides to loosen up those inevitable stubborn areas.
Thanks, punkonjunk for the heads up.
With a .5 nozzle
Thingiverse seems to think that I have to choose 2 models. I did this on a TAZ 6