H0 scale (1/87) chassis wagon chassis.
Same dimensions and wheelsize as Marklin Hobby series of cars, or with the lego plate I designed. The hobby car click mounting hole is there but also some screw holes.
Can be printed in various materials. For the buffers and coupler pockets a more flexible, less brittle material such as PETG or ABS is recommended. PETG works very nice for the buffers as no additional brim for adhesion is required.
The chassis needs to be printed upside down. You will need 2 coupler pockets and 4 buffers per car obviously. I added the wheels for reference, they are not supposed to be printed.
Except for the printable parts following things are required:
- 2x 2mmx6 self tapping screws (with large collar), to mount the coupler pockets. Probably regular M2 screw will work as well in combination with some washers.
- 2x 10.4mm diameter, 24.4mm length pointy tip wheels. These are nowadays the most standard H0 scale wheels, the same ones as used for Maerklin Hobby cars.
- 2x couplers which go into NEM362 coupler pockets
- 5x M6 sized nuts to put in the cavities for additional weight
- some glue to attach the buffers
I will likely produce more compatible top parts in the future, so keep an eye on my account ;-).