Zowi is a redesign of the Otto DIY PLUS (https://github.com/OttoDIY/PLUS).
With this 3D model, you have room for: bluetooth module, metal gear servo (MG90S), Led matrix mouth, rechargeable battery, light sensor, touch sensor, etc.
And some bonus conveniences: can use remaining screws in servo pack to fix arduino board and power switch.
List of parts:
- Arduino Nano ATmega328 + USB Mini Cable
- Zowi board x1
- HC-SR04 Ultrasound sensor(with cable) x1
- Mini servo SG90 9g x4 (each one should come with 2 pointed screws and one small screw also arm keys to attach legs and feet).
- Switch(with cable) x1
- LED Matrix 8x8(with cable) x1
- Dual cells battery AA socket x1
- Bluetooth module (with cable) x1
- Battery 14500 3.7V x2
- 3.7V Charge(Dual cells)
And then you only need to 3D print 6 parts in total:
- 3D printed head.
- 3D printed body.
- 3D printed leg x2.
- 3D printed right foot.
- 3D printed left foot.
- Arduino Nano ATmega328 + USB 線
- Zowi board
- SG90 9g 伺服器
- 3D 列印頭部
- 3D 列印身體
- 3D 列印腿部 X2
- 3D 列印左腳
- 3D 列印右腳
- Download & Install Arduino IDE: https://www.arduino.cc/
- Copy all libraries to C:\Users\user\Documents\Arduino\libraries (or wherever your library folder is installed):
- Upload to your Arduino Nano for Zowi .
- Download Zowi app from google play store to your android phone.
- Pair the bluetooth with Zowi.
- Open Zowi app, and have fun!!