MKS Gen-L v1.0 Mount Adapters for Tevo Tornado Control Box
by gdramos, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
- Original x4 M3x6 screws plus a couple more of the same.
- These boards are not routed very precisely around the edges, so your fit might vary. Mine was a bit tight.
- First, partially screw the brackets to the controller board with the two screws on edge of the USB port.
- Then place brackets/board assembly in control box mounting location.
- Screw the brackets to the two original mounting points in the case.
- Place the 2 remaining screws to secure the board to the brackets and tighten everything up.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
MKS Gen-L v1.0 Mount Adapters for Tevo Tornado Control Box by gdramos is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving gdramos a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure gdramos would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).