Convert your quadcopter into a hovercraft - introducing the S3 Pattycake FPV Hovercraft!
- prints in two parts, no support needed
- parts snap together
- snap-in camera mount
- snap-in motor mounts
- snap-in flight control board mount
- slide-in battery mount
- "all-up" weight of less than 38 grams with all components, battery!
- NO glue required!
- NO programming required!
- NO wire extensions or additional soldering required!
Required: one of several common quadcopters, like the blade inductrix, blade inductrix FPV, or any tiny whoop variation.
- move your flight controller, FPV camera, motors and propellers to the new S3 Pattycake frame. Be sure front motors stay in front (main body), rear motors stay in rear motor mounts.
- note: press in motors from the underside and rear of motor mounts. They will not push all the way through the mount, they should sit just below the motor mount's top/front surface under a small lip.
- when plugging in your motors, plug front-left motor into back-left port, back-left motor into front-left port, and same on the right side... this will keep your S3 Pattycake from spinning out of control
- use your throttle/yaw stick for everything!
high speed 0.38mm layer height