Relive those lazy, carefree days of working in the steel mill with these industrial-inspired k-cup holders. Featuring multiple options for mounting and displaying your favorite K-Cup coffee pods, these holders are sure to add some style to any household Coffee Production Factory. Even better, they make great storage and drying racks for reusable k-cup pods!
This holder can be printed and mounted using the singular base or in groups of 4 using the long base. With either option, the holder can be displayed horizontally or vertically while still securely holding your coffee pods. Great for a vertical refrigerator mount or for creating a unique desktop display.
The holder prints in two parts:
- Holder Basket
- Holder Base (Single or Long)
Holder - In: 100%, Shells: 2, LH: 0.20mm
Base - In: 10%, Shells: 2, LH: 0.20mm
No rafts or supports needed
Other items (not required, but super helpful)
- Super glue
- Four 8mm diameter x 2mm magnets (Harbor Freight #67488)
- Alternately, this could be mounted with removable mounting tape cut to size
- X-Acto or other hobby knife
- Small pliers
All the items were designed to snap together, but the fit is intentionally tight - particularly for the magnets.
- Use the X-Acto knife to clean up your prints. These print fairly clean without rafts or supports, but you may get some flyaway strands - particularly in the mounting holes for the magnets.
- Place a small amount of super glue in each of the 8mm holes on the backside of the base. Using a pliers, snap each of the magnets into place.
- Turn the base over and place a small, additional amount of super glue in the 3mm hole above the magnets. Orient the basket to the base (matching wide-end to wide-end, narrow to narrow) and snap the pegs on the holder into the base.
- Allow to dry for a few minutes before attaching to a metallic surface to avoid removing the magnets.