This is just a prototype for an idea I'm playing around with using the new technique of printing on fabric. I did not come up with this idea I am just trying to find new creative ways of using it. I believe the original idea came from Shorey Designs from Instagram.
The design of the lure was just a rough 10 minute design I came up with to try this idea.
3-31-18 = Tested this out today and it works awesome. https://youtu.be/mR0I8MnMUdE
I think I'm going to go back now and try this method on my Bluegill swimbait from a few years ago. I'm also going to try woven fiberglass window type screen material also to see if I can make it strong enough for a rear hook.
Enjoy.... and post some makes if you use these it lets me know I'm not wasting my time uploading my designs and if you like what you see check out more of my lures at https://www.theneverendingprojectslist.com/
The process starts by printing a few layers (two In this case) and then pausing the print.
The tulle fabric was then taped to the bed over the print.
The print was then resumed and continues to print over the fabric imbedding it into the print.
The finshed print.
The fabric acts as a hinge allowing the lure to bend.
I add tie on/hook points and a little wieght (.177 BB's) and then superglue the two havles together.
The finished lure before painting.
Wiggle wiggle wiggle......
This video shows the entire process.