by Kraaij, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This design I made works as a calendar. The two dice and the three month bars give you the possibility to create every day of the year. Turn them every day to show the current date. Enjoy!
It turned out really great on my Ultimaker Original. Hope to see some pictures if you printed one! :)
Credits for the font go to http://www.fonts2u.com/display-free-tfb.font
- Make sure the month bars read upwards from the printer bed. (The small left square on your printer bed.)
- The month bars do not need infill.
- The date cubes have to be printed with the 1 facing down on the printer bed
- The date cubes do need infil 10% worked really nice for me.
- You could use support for the 1, might look better, use low support percentage though. I did not use any support.
I added a triangle version as well, it wat requested by radus. Each bar is for one season. If you print this version, please make sure to print the triangle holder as well, otherwise the month will not be visible properly. Good luck!
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Calendar Blocks by Kraaij is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Kraaij a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Kraaij would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).