This design I made works as a calendar. The two dice and the three month bars give you the possibility to create every day of the year. Turn them every day to show the current date. Enjoy!
It turned out really great on my Ultimaker Original. Hope to see some pictures if you printed one! :)
Credits for the font go to http://www.fonts2u.com/display-free-tfb.font
- Make sure the month bars read upwards from the printer bed. (The small left square on your printer bed.)
- The month bars do not need infill.
- The date cubes have to be printed with the 1 facing down on the printer bed
- The date cubes do need infil 10% worked really nice for me.
- You could use support for the 1, might look better, use low support percentage though. I did not use any support.
I added a triangle version as well, it wat requested by radus. Each bar is for one season. If you print this version, please make sure to print the triangle holder as well, otherwise the month will not be visible properly. Good luck!