This is a remix of bitbrain's Tevo Tarantula Dual Stepper Inverted Z brackets. So first of all thanks to him for his nice design. There were a few things that bothered me though so I decided to make some quick modifications.
- I didn't like the screw-on stepper motor cover since, at least in my initial print it looked quite flimsy and the screws didn't have enough grip for my taste. Everything seemed a bit wobbly. Maybe with a higher infill it would be acceptable but I decided to simply combine the two parts and open up the bottom to insert the stepper motor. Only downside: Quite a bit of support is needed.
- I had a few simple 608 ball bearings flying around so I wanted to use them, but they didn't really fit into the top bracket (much to narrow) plus I didn't like the pretty big and curvy design so I decided to make it more compact. It's still extremely sturdy.
- I slightly reduced the height of the base brackets. At least with my initial setup, the z carriages were colliding with the brackets and the nozzle didn't reach the bed (maybe 1/2 cm was missing). They are still extremely sturdy and should provide sufficient support.
- Some screw holes were changed, but there are still a lot of them. I don't really use all of them but I kept them nevertheless. They are easily removed if needed.