Since some people have problems printing the ventilation holes, I added a version without (Housing noV. STL)
Join the Community!
official Documentation (Everything you need)
AWTRIX (Awesome Matrix) is a smart WiFi-capable clock based on an ESP8266 and a 8x32 WS2812b Matrix.
It supports different modes:
- time and date via NTP server
- current weather via Openweathermap
- Simulation of a virtual “pet” with different emotions
- Game of Life
- Youtube Counter
- Twitter Counter
- Facebook Counter
- Fire Simulation Counter
- Control and configuration via Android app, MQTT and HTTP
- Automatic brightness control via LDR
Print both halves of each and join them together with some glue. Then simply plug it together
Important! Print the LED Grid in Black! In order to get a clear separation of the pixels. otherwise the pixels shine through the material.