by dasfilament_de, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a minimalistic version of the MasterSpool for holding filament refills and samples.
- minimalistic design
- little amount of filament needed, about 50 g
- short print time, about 3 h
- smaller print area than for round spool needed, both parts fit e.g. on a Prusa MK2
- holes in sides for fixing filament end
- two parts with "click" mechanism
- little noses at ends prevent filament to slip from the spool side
- no branding, free to use (...ok it comes with RepRap logo :) ).
Where to get filament refills?:
Original Masterspool by RichRap:
Printed with DASFILAMENT PLA Gold
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Little MasterSpool by dasfilament_de is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving dasfilament_de a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure dasfilament_de would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).