What with trying to design mods for my printer, I figured having a virtual model would be handy and... just got a bit carried away.
As I've seen some complaining about not being able to get plans for the acrylic parts in case of breakage, I thought I'd upload my copies here.
Quick caveats; as the manufacturing process and design appears to change every so often, I'd check the parts against yours before printing or cutting anything. Mine, for example, uses the slim LCD mounts, one of which I snapped and started this whole ball rolling...
In addition, whilst I'm measuring most of these with digital calipers good to .01mm, human error comes into play, and the parts aren't the most... consistent... to begin with.
In some places I've taken averages for dimensions, in some (where it's perilously close to a round number), I've set the dimension as to what I believe the original intent was to be.
One part is definitely out; the non-mounting detail for the "Fan Mount - RK-07" is basically an approximation because my version's buried in my printer, and I'm not about to yank the bed to bits to measure something that's irrelevant. All the actual holes and pins should be in the right place.
In addition, this has slightly different spacings (they're out by less than a mm, IIRC) for the LCD mounts on the baseplate and the actual LCD panel. This is actually as measured. Don't ask me, I didn't cut it. :D
If anyone's doing version tracking, this particular set/design of cut parts was purchased March 2017 from their UK warehouse. Allegedly. There are probably many other weird and wonderful versions. This is for the dual-material G2S Pro; although there was some part reuse I suspect some bits got juggled around over time.
(In case you were wondering, the lead image is a render of the current state of my model. I've taken to throwing the mods on it as I build them, and at some point if they prove reliable, I'll upload most of them here.)
I've now had replacement plates 1 & 2 cut from those patterns and have been able to dismember my printer properly to check the baseplate.
The fan mount is now an appropriate profile, instead of a "it'll hold things in the right place" guess.
Screw holes on the top plate for the spool mounting panels were placed wrong due to bad maths, and have been corrected.
The fan mount, motherboard, and cable-tie holes on the side of the baseplate have been properly measured and relocated, instead of estimated positions based on other features, originally. The fillet on the hole for the bed heater wiring has been lessened.