After having my G2S apart for some work, I figured that the strut braces I was using ( https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2740142 , my remix of the one found here: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1817718 ) could do with a stronger, more releasable attachment than the original cable ties.
This is my effort: the inside and outside are attached 4-per-brace and bolted together using 20mm M3 bolts and nuts.
It seems to be solid thus far, and in terms of tab strength I've been able to crank down on the bolts quite heavily without breaking anything yet...
0.2mm layers, 0.4mm nozzle
Printed as-oriented with 3 perimeters.
I used a raft so everything was easy to pop off, but if you can get the bed adhesion otherwise it shouldn't matter. The bolt holes are oversized so they don't get ruined by the slicer.
For a full set of 3 struts, you'll need 12 inners and 12 outers.
You'll need 24 M3 20mm (or longer) bolts, and nuts to go with them.