Update: 9/16/18: While my install has a secured VAC hose, turns out not everyone does and the VAC tower is was a tad fragile. So I added a rib, Geoffrey Pitman. Thank you for your suggestion! :-D (new .f3d file attached as well, mod away)
Update: 2/20/18: Hey, why not print your own brush bristles!? I tried it, and by cracky, it works. Best if you use TPU. Even the .4mm thick bristles are kinda stiff in PLA. As always I included two STL's and the original Fusion 360 Archive. My shoe takes 205mm long bristle strips.
This is my first shot at a Dust Shoe for the DeWalt 660 router on the MPCNC. It's main benefit to me was a closer suction profile to the collet, replaceable brush ring connected via neodymium magnets that should press fit into the wells provided. 8mm diameter, 3mm thick are the magnets I used for this build. holes are 8.05mm and 3.1mm deep.
Because this holds the router base as well, print with 50% infill and 3 walls. The Shoe itself can be much lighter if you like. The slot is there to glue in bristles. I did one of short bristles for small bits and one of 1" long bristles for the longer 1/4" bits.
I have included my Fusion 360 file if you would like to make edits for yourself easier than editing a mesh file... I make a mess of any mesh I touch..
BTW: This is a new bottom that uses the top clamp from https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:944952
I could not figure out how to remix the mesh from this mount, so I started from scratch measuring the bottom with calipers to reproduce it so I could change it up. :-D
The front and back are structural, use 50-70% infill and 3 wall layers, the shoe can be low infill.