Bowden tube support clamp for the original Tarantula carriage. In some circumstances (high Z or short tube), the bowden tube tends to overflex just before the hotend. This clip snaps directly on the original carriage, providing a more tapered bend for the tube into the hotend. Easy to print and designed to fit just behind the radial fan fang (as pictured). Supports the tube in any direction.
Comes in two variants:
v1: more rigid, longer vertical support shaft. Use this if you bundle all cables to the bowden tube itself.
v2: taller, wider support shaft. Sufficient for the bowden tube only.
1) decide if you need this (you know you do)
2) print flat, no brim, 10% infill max at 0.15mm layer height
3) remove the filament, disconnect the PTFE tube from the feed stepper
4) slide the clip in (should slide smoothly)
5) push firmly (holding the carriage) until it clicks in place
6) reconnect tube, reinsert filament
7) resume printing
Needs little-to-no infill. Just ensure to have enough shells (at least 2) to make the end clamps completely filled.