I made this original part for my Prusa MK3 because I want to be able to make great timelapse videos from any corner without moving my printer or grabbing a screwdriver.
Edit: Version 1.0 is the best yet. Fully tested and working out of the box with your Prusa MK3. This can be printed without supports at default Prusa Slicer MK3 settings on included PLA filament. And here's the proof! https://youtu.be/hUcsenczMOE
- Snaps on and can be secured with a zip tie - No Assembly required! (I was inspired by Prusa's use of zip tie channels for cable management)
- Fully adjustable in any direction
- Can be placed in any corner that isn't the back left one. Take care with camera placement so it doesn't hit the hot end!
- Prints with no support needed on MK3 with PLA out of the box with your Prusa MK3 on default settings.
- I left a nice gap to the heatbed so it shouldn't deform PLA. Print with PET-G if you want to make sure it doesn't deform over time.
- Easy to adjust and print any length dumb-bell connector
Prints with default settings out of the box! You will need one ziptie (included in the MK3 kit) to secure the arm to the base.