Royal Treasure Island Robot Game
by megamikey, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Build a robot game with your Raspberry Pi and play with your Mobile phone,
battling with two players using your favorite slingshot ammo
to shoot off enemy pirate boat before it gets built.
Access GigaBrain to download Royal Treasure Island game for Raspberry Pi
The game works with a Raspberry Pi and a Mobile phone, Pad or any touch screen.
Each player builds their ship that carries either a treasure or a stigmata and tries to get the boat ready on time before the turns end.
The player gets to shoot the opponent's ship and sink it.
- Each player takes a turn and either builds a part of the ship according to the card that he draws
- If a player gets a target card, player draws the sling and releases it, trying to hit the opponents ship
- End of each throw count amount of resources that have fallen to ground on opponents field and add to your points
- When the player draws a chest card, the treasure is hidden inside the chest
- When the player gets the full ship ready, place the chest on top of the ship
Game ends when either one get his ship built or the turns end.
For the optimal gameplay you will need the following
16 x long building blocks
4 x medium building blocks
2 x corner building blocks
2 x leaf resource
2 x barrel resource
2 x chest resource
2 x chest lid
2 x chest base
1 x skull treasure
1 x diamond treasure
2 x slings
2 x sling stands
2 x cannon balls (choose from 3mm 4mm or 5mm hole for a magnet)
1 x Raspberry Pi 3b + With Raspbian 4.9
2 x 9g Micro servos
2 x Servo wires
2 x Y wires for servo power
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Royal Treasure Island Robot Game by megamikey is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving megamikey a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure megamikey would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).