this is a mod to add maganets to make mounting on the fridge easier.
the maganets are speced as follows
Height: 4 mm
material: any will work, but stronger is better so i used neodymium magnets.
glue: must stick to your material, i used e6000 and printed in PLA
a half page address lebel.
medium grit sand paper
these are the maganets i am using.
https://tinyurl.com/ya2svg9n (note this is an affiliate link i will get a portion of the sale, it was also really long, so i shortened it)
i am using a .8 mm nozzle, and printing in a .3 mm layer height. it printed perfectly.
1) clean any hanging filament from the magant slots, and test fit the maganets.
2) roughen up the insides of the slots with the sand paper.
3) do the same to one of the flat side of the maganets.
4) trim the label to nearly the size, or better yet the exact size (i will eventually upload a stencil for this)
5) rinse off the sand paper pieces left behind, and allow to dry.
6) once dry apply glue to each maganet slot and insert the magantes with the roughend side to the glue.
7) apply the shipping label, and trim if needed.
8) mount roll of paper, pen and put the finished item on full display.