Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
Raspberry Pi case
by fest, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Case for Raspberry Pi.
Derived from http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:24945 but with dimensions that fit my Raspbery Pi more accurately.
Wanted to clarify- there were several things I modified:
1) Merged lincomatic's version with latest from Hans.
2) Made the micro USB power connector hole about millimeter taller- otherwise it didn't quite fit.
3) Shaved 0.5mm off from wall which is next to GPIO hole- otherwise it did not fit next to GPIO pins (the pins themselves did fit, but pins have a wider base).
4) also, moved SD card hole a bit. Card reader was in a way of case otherwise.
5) Made the case mating walls longer- otherwise they break too easy.
I'm planning to add two things to this case:
1) Some mechanism to better lock top and bottom together. I'm thinking of simple 0.5-1mm bits on outside of bottom wall and identical holes on the inside of top walls.
2) Vesa mounts.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Raspberry Pi case by fest is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving fest a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure fest would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).