I liked DodgeDerek's redesign of the MPCNC Belt Mounts, but for some reason the tabs did not fit my prints of the corner blocks, so I made a new version adjusted to fit. I also adjusted the exit point of the belt for a more linear pull from the "ear" of the corner block. The other part I redesigned is the belt clip. I changed it to engage the belt all the way around the clip instead of just on the top and bottom. Finally, I modified the nut trap to accept a 4-40 nut instead of the metric size that was in the original.
I am using these on my functioning MPCNC and they have thus far worked out very well.