You may try it... but if it doesn't work like you want to, DO NOT BLAME ME! ;-P
This is my first version of this double fan duct. You'll need two of the stock blower fans. and you'll need super glue.
Do not unmount the Hotend!
- First screw the base plate to the carriage.
- Glue on the middle part. On the right is some space to place the cables.
- Glue on the fan holder/ducts. try to keep a little distance to the middle part.
- Click in the blower fans... if well printed, they should fit tight.
- Screw on the 40mm fan and (optional) the front plate (the bottom holes are not optimal placed... I used cable straps)