This is a snap-together case for a raspberry pi Zero W and attached IQAudio Pi Zero DAC plus Headphone Amp. Top and Bottom each take about 1.5 hours to print.
1) mount 1x M2.5/9mm standoff on post closest to USB power input, for later attachment to PI dac
2) use 3x M2.5/3mm machine screws to mount the Pi Zero. Pi Zero must have male headers
3) mount 3x M2.5/12mm standoffs from Pi DAC to Headphone Amp
4) Carefully mount the Pi DAC female headers on the mounted pi zero male headers
5) Insert top case mid-way over bottom, slide back and push down starting at RCA Connector (red/white jacks), then make sure all sides are pressed down firmly.
This is "kind of" a remix. I followed the tutorial on Layer-by-Layer from Adafruit (https://youtu.be/YxBamwc6s7U), drawing the featured simple raspberry pi zero case from scratch in Fusion 360. Then I added modifications to allow for the Pi DAC.
Fusion 360 full design included here as *.f3d file, so you can change it.
Malyan/Monoprice Mini Select
Printed using BAMTak Brown(wood) PLA 1.75mm
I used a brim but likely you won't need it
Some assembly required!