by Haske, published
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Stool that can be assembled and disassembled.
This stool was created at ProtoSpace, the Fablab in Utrecht.
- 9 mm plywood
- Cut out all parts from the wood with a laser cutter
- Slide the two leg parts together
- Place the seating on the legs
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse Apps
Assembly stool by Haske is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Haske a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Haske would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).