A friend of mine wanted a Deadpool and I loved emanuelsko's sculpt of it. I took it a little further with a custom logo base and a proper sheath for his swords to be removable. I also cut the model in a different area where I thought it might make it easier to print.
This was my first attempt at finishing a model so my painting skills are lacking, I'm happy how it turned out, but OMG the sanding!
The sheath will need at least a brim. Picture included for reference. A .4mm nozzle is required for the thin walls. It should conform to his back, then glued.
Eyes_insert slides inside the base, just line it up with the eyes.