.3mm first layer.
make sure the clips have the same print settings as the filament stands.
supports YES for filament stands only (none on desiccant trays, Desiccant lid, stand clips, and stand ends)
supports on build plate only, support bridges, .2mm air gap for supports
clean up all parts, remove any droopy overhangs, and any blobs from the sides where 2 parts meet and the sides of any blobs, these need to fit flush.
and test fit before deploying the parts.
if you can't get things to fit, try doing outer perimeters first, if that dosent help, then try using slic3r (https://www.prusa3d.com/slic3r-prusa-edition/)
i decided i wanted a way to store my filaments, and went ut and bought some ikea boxes, and silicone compound, printed the clips, and saw the cabinet i already had my filament in. and decided to just use that.
so i designed some parts,
the original Desiccant trays were far too lumps and just took way to long (3 hours per tray), i changed the slots orientation, and liked it.
next came the shelves, the original was way to thin (20 mm wide), and could not support the filament i use (inland and makergeeks) so i widened them to 50 mm wide and it supported them just fine. next i see that the clips were too flimsy and would easily release too easily.
now im happy with it so.
add 25mm, 50mm, 75mm, and 100mm lengths of the v3 stand.
4/11/2018 - changelog started
- added a new version of the filament stand, it is slightly flat at the top, to make printing easier, with hopefully less cleanup no other changes to it ,so use the same clips
- also added a support test, and a 40x40x150 mm desiccant box
- renamed many original files to be more descriptive
- updated the tray to a v3, this one will result in even less sheds when moving filament around, i am now happy with it
- added more sizes for the v3