UPDATE(06/10/2018): Female Kitty wanted to fight too. Got modified breastplate, ponytail hair. Extra matching earring.
UPDATE(03/18/2018): Kitty needed a better tail. Spent some time sculpting something much more true to life. Did some minor improvements to the arm\leg guards as well.
Ran across this model and knew I had to make a DND figurine out of it. First attempt I just added a base and scaled it down. Even painted that one and this is where I began to see the flaws. I needed to make it better for miniature printing and painting.
- Added a tail, it's missing from the original scan.
- Re-sculpted the Ears and re-added a single earring to left ear.(think it was two originally)
- Re-sculpted the whole model to inflate all elements that stand out like arm/leg guards, all leather straps, armor elements/seams.
- Chest armor designs re-sculpted and added to, mostly on the rear to add additional rays.
- Re-sculpted the whole model to carve all element seams to make elements more distinct for easier painting.
- Simplified final result to reduce insane final polygon count for sharing.
Slow movements, Tree Supports in Cura 3.2 helped alot on this.