Remade same as origin of remix with OpenSCAD so it is parametric.
Added an optional bridge to pass the belt back, this has the added value to make sure nothing will slip and the belt remaining stripe doesn't flip around.
How to use
- Pass your belt in the sleeve, with the teeth inwards, then buckle around your attachment point
- Slide the sleeve out of the way of the returning belt stripe
- Press the two belts together teeth-to-teeth so that they interlock
- Adjust the two belt stripes notches to desired belt tension
- Slide the sleeve back on the two joined together belt strips
- Et voilà, there should be no slippage
- Pass the belt back in the buckle
Adjusting belt tension
If you need to adjust the belt one notch this way or that to tighten/untighten, just slide the sleeve back out, move belts one notch and slide back sleeve in place
The openscad file has dimensions that yield a just-tight-enough sleeve when printed on the Tronxy X5S, so a bit over 6mm width (6.5) and height of 2.7 (vs the 6 and 2.4 of the original model which was too tight).
You can adjust this depending on your print tolerances.