This is a nice and simple silhouette of the great and beautiful Marilyn Monroe. I made it for my wife for her vanity, she loved it. I thought some other people out there might enjoy it as well. It is also a great print to test your ability to swap out filament. Be it in the Cura settings, or by pausing your machine... this is the perfect simple print to give it a shot with. That was the other half of the reason why I designed it. Enjoy!
I suggest a 50% infill or greater. That is where I messed up my print a bit. Marilyn's hair on the left side of her head needs some substance to fill in the top layer properly. I used a 15% infill and it wasn't enough, 50% should do it.
I converted a B/W image of Marilyn to svg format. Imported it into Tinkercad and put a base under it. Pretty simple really.