Hose Clamp - Pinch Valve
by Tim_C, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Hose clamp designed to control liquid flow through nylon/silicon tube. I made it for a siphon hose on my fish tank. I just pinch it close and it seals the pipe. Suits 10mm ID nylon tubing. Printed in green ABS, 0.3mm layers/solid fill on UP! Plus.
- Print for use with 10mm Nylon tubing. Scale up/down to suit your application. There may be a little trial and error.
3. Print out as shown in the photo to reduce support and add strength.
- Slide onto section of hose and squeeze as you pull back thumb tab gently.
- Pull back on thumb tab to release.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Hose Clamp - Pinch Valve by Tim_C is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Tim_C a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Tim_C would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).