I was looking for a decent mosfet holder for my Anycubic i3 Mega for a 3D-Freunde V2 mosfet and stumbled upon this awesome holder by petrzmax (thank you for that!): https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2758279
I really like that it's using the SD card readers screws so that you don't have to glue sth. or make changes to the printer case, so I remixed it that it fits the 3D-Freunde V2 mosfet.
Like with the original, you will need some additional M3x8 screws.
EDIT: The screw holes of this holder are 63 x 53 mm apart, in case you want to fit other mosfets than the 3DFreunde V2.
Instructions (after opening the bottom plate):
- unscrew the sd card reader and leave it hanging
- screw the 3D-Freunde V2 mosfet to the mosfet holder
- push the mosfet holders tubes over the screw sockets of the sd card reader
- put the sd card reader back in place and screw it back on
- connect all the necessary cables
- test it!
(can be done with the printer laying on its side, just preheat for PLA, don't move the axes)