i like the original clamp from neurofun, but it requires other scads as dependencies. so i looked at the remixes and found one (by andygock) that removed the dependencies to the original source files from prusa. this one had the required dependency code put right into it, but still uses m3 screws and my machine uses m4's for the belt clamp, and did not support changing this without knowing what to change.
so i cleaned up the code, put the variables neat the top, added a few variables (screw diameter, and another that allows you to change the number of sides for the screw hole
i have added a v2, this adds more variables, and explanations inside. includes a changelog as well.
instead of posting a remix please do the follwoing.
message me with any variants you have made
include hole spacing, hole size, and belt size used, alongside the STL and i will upload it and credit you with the file.