This is an E3D V6 model that I attempted to replicate as much as possible, through use of the blueprints provided by E3D. I wanted to have models that I could scale up, and I wanted to see what I could do with Fusion 360. It still needs fine tuning, but I am pretty happy with the results so far.
I printed these at 200% size, which seemed to come out quite well. Though, I am still trying to fix the drooping on some of the inside parts. I will keep working on this project as time allows. Constructive criticism is welcome.
Please visit my website if you have the time. I am trying to get myself into the habit of producing blogs, YouTube videos, and projects. My website is going to be the hub, connecting all of my content.
I used both the Creality CR-10S, and Folgertech FT-5 to print these parts. I printed the nozzle and heat break at a 0.1 mm layer height. I printed the heat block and heat sink at a 0.2 mm layer height.
These must be printed at 200% size, at least, in order to have things slice nicely. Otherwise, some parts are too thin to come through the slicing process.
I moved the parts half way through the print bed surface on the slicer for just this test. I may specifically make halved models in the future, for simplicity's sake. Please let me know of any problems you run into, I will try to help as much as possible! :-)