Please use my new Design https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3898669
This is a Remix of the great ZARIBO EINSY Case with integrated cable Management for the original prusa i3 MK3
I've modded the following Things:
- More space for a Raspberry PI 2/3 to put a HAT on it. In my case i've mounted a S.USV on a PI 3B+ to power the PI with 24V from the Printer and bufferbattery.
- A Fanmount for the PI.
- Case Screws from inside to the original prusa i3 MK3 Frame.
- reinforced cable outlets for Heatbed, X-Axis Stepper and Extruder unit.
- Cable duct to connect the PI directly to EINSY's Serial Port.
- external cable duct for my LED Light on top of the case (see the pictures)
- a bit stiffer case to reduce warping during the print.
What you need:
1 Raspberry Pi ;-) + HAT of your choice.
1 x direct link cable to connect the PI directly to the EINSY Board (no USB connecten needed)
6 x Square M3 Nuts
14 x M3x10 Screws
4 x M3x8 Screws (MK3 Frame M3x10 fits too)
8 x M3 Nuts
some cable ties
The pictures are from a preversion with some cuts to test it.
It's a good idea to support only the cable outlets, an the bigger holes. To remove the supports for the square nut holes is very difficult.