If you have one 45 mm and four 50 mm speakers lying around, this is a great project to create. I actually used the speakers of my broken Soundbot and a few other speakers we had in a portable speaker that didn't work. NOTE: Make sure the speakers are working. The power sources for mine were just broken. Feel free to ask any questions in the comments. Tips are greatly appreciated and will got towards my college.
I used 40% and it's plenty sturdy
Make sure to get a great looking first layer as this will be the front.
The block part of the back faces inside of the speaker box. It is mainly to provide a nice base to be able to screw the wire attachment on the back. THIS IS OPTIONAL!! You can just feed the wires straight out the back, however, it will not look as nice. Solder all speakers together before putting inside the box. I found the by hot gluing the speakers in it created a good seal and weight. SIDE NOTE: I added not quite enough glue for the weight because on the upper volumes the whole sound bar moves.
I recently became interested in sound and I wanted to create something nice looking for my room. First, I made a box the right height. I then shelled it and cut out circles big enough to fit the speakers. However, when I arranged it on the build plate it was just to big. In order to fix this problem, I moved the holes closer together and cut off the corners of the box. I also had to rotate the print diagonally on the build plate for the perfect fit.