I saw this jig "The Revolutionary SBSS from W1REX & QRPme" at QRPme.com
and figured I'd give it a try. Their product is machined and almost certainly
I added a wedge cutout to make space for parts that might already be soldered.
Probably should have just made the slot wider.
I used 1" nylon 10-24 knurled thumbscrews. I cut two short for the back/thinner
wall. I used a taper tap for the 10-24 holes followed by a good, OSG spiral bottoming tap.
I ran the bottoming tap through each hole until the screws turned easily (2-3 times).
I used a similar bottoming tap for the 1/4-20 hole on the bottom.
I got into a discussion about the undercut and came to the conclusion that it made sense at the time as they often do at 2 or 3AM. In the updated scad file, if uc_side is 0, no undercut is made. I added an STL file with no undercut.
I printed 3 at a time overnight