Bearing mount for rotational axis on NEJE.
Can be used for pen engraving.
Add spacers between top and bottom to make bearing mounts for different size blanks.
Where I found the information to link the x axis using a rubber band:
https: Search youtube for neje and rotational
- My design uses a threaded rod and nuts to position the work.
- The rod and nuts fit THROUGH one of the bearing mounts.
- Thats why I ONLY GLUED ONE BEARING IN PLACE.
- The collar bearing are available online, 2 are all you really need.
- Glue the top piece and the bottom piece of the bearing mount together, as shown.
- Place them on the sides of the engraver.
- Position your blank (with bushings) on a threaded rod.
shaft 12.6 mm (0.49")
collar 13.7 mm (0.54")
depth 4.7 mm (0.18")
inner diameter 6.1 (0.24")